The client is a global, science-led biopharmaceutical organization, pushing boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines being used by millions of patients worldwide. The client wanted to increase prescriptions of its existing Type II diabetes drug in the identified whitespace area.
Amplify growth for the non-insulin diabetes injectable in GLP-1-RA market in whitespace area
Unsegmented universe of 150,000 potential HCPs who were not engaged to drive prescriptions, resulting in a loss of potential revenues
Lack of necessary infrastructure to optimize promotional brand campaigns
- Segmented the HCPs through digital affinity, prescription writing behavior across brand variants in GLP-1 RA market competitors
- Repurposed existing brand content to deliver personalized high-impact, targeted marketing assets
- Using Indegene's proprietary AI powered NEXT HCP Journey Optimization developed channel mix leveraging programmatic media, VSR, RTE, RTF and HER, 3rd party portals like Doximity, unbranded microsites
- Built data capture mechanisms to enable real time campaign optimization by understanding patient and HCP behaviors
- Indegene successfully generated 130,000 new-to-brand prescriptions (NBRx) and generated 56,817 total prescriptions (Rx) within the first 6 months of operation.
- Activated more than 101,160 new writers that resulted in an incremental revenue of $23 million in 10 months.
- Indegene was able to Increase reach and improve HCP experiences with the launch of complete omnichannel engagements