Headquartered in Switzerland, the customer is one of the world’s top 5 pharma companies. Their US division identified improvement in customer experience as a key focus area for their marketing efforts especially by prioritizing digital campaigns.
- Inability to gather user preferences across channels led to poor user engagement on owned marketing assets
- Unavailability of insights on HCP behavior led to ad-hoc business decisions with mediocre results
- Lack of personalized outreach created uninspired users with low loyalty toward the brands of the company
We implemented Tealium Audience Stream (a Customer Data Platform [CDP]) with use cases for personalization across different target audience segments. This enabled the creation of real-time 360o customer profiles with comprehensive information on each customer. This shows us users' channel preference and content affinity. We then linked these profiles to a Marketing Automation Platform (MAP) to build personalized customer journeys and trigger real-time preconfigured personalized messages, and setup QlikView dashboard for reports.
- In less than 2 months, the content personalization challenges faced by the customer were resolved
- New brand launches and campaigns were powered by the CDP solution and provided rich user behavior insights, enabling personalized user journeys across multiple brands, resulting in marked improvement in customer engagement and Net Promoter Score (NPS) ratings