A global pharmaceutical company with a vision to explore ways to improve and extend people’s lives acquired an oncology brand treating metastatic breast cancer. The client wanted a partner who can grow the brand’s revenue.
Maximize product revenue and engage the entire universe
Drive more prescriptions from existing and previous writers
Create an impactful brand recall by improving content and creative quality
- Identified 13,300 potential HCP targets within the NET indications in whitespace by segmenting HCPs based on Rx potential and their digital affinity
- Established a marketing and sales operation hub to plan and execute an omnichannel strategy
- Built customized HCP journeys and channel mix leveraging Indegene’s IP
- Medical writers and creative teams created compelling assets for each segment
- Deployed various campaigns that educated and engaged HCPs through VSRs, MSLs, webinars, emails, SEO, programmatic ads, etc.
Indegene generated $14.2 million incremental sales in one year and activated 936 new prescribers contributing to 5,558 prescriptions
Indegene had a positive impact of 20.6% over the control group
Reactivated inactive writers that accounted for 43% of total Rx (above baseline)
The most significant impact was evident in Segment 3 where both high potential non-writers and low potential non-writers performed 43.6% above the baseline
Indegene worked as a self-sustaining partner to limit client burden and infrastructure needs