The client is a global pharmaceutical company with focus on Cardiovascular and Metabolism, Immunology, Oncology, and other therapeutic areas.
The client brings together cutting-edge science and the most creative minds in the industry to think differently about how diseases can be not just treated but predicted, pre-empted and stopped in their tracks
- Excess investment of time and resources to maintain and enhance a series of forecast models covering multiple drugs in the same hematology cancer space, but with different mechanisms of action, across multiple geographies
- Decentralized operations leading to suboptimal collaboration among forecasters, resulting in process inefficiencies
- Complex model maintenance and enhancement resulting in forecasters investing more time on forecasting mechanics and focusing less on strategic priorities
- Deployed NEXT Forecasting to create a single unified portfolio model for the hematologic cancer drugs
- Replicated client’s forecast models on NEXT Forecasting to match exact prior functionality
- Enabled customizations, such as application of market events to product shares, product-specific pool for lines, client-specific reporting, and workflow enhancements, to facilitate enterprise-level forecasting
- The global centralized model forecasting approach drove a positive behavioral change by motivating regional reporters to take a more unified and consolidated approach to their own forecasting efforts, thus simplifying the process.
- Investment decisions now consider incremental gain/loss at the overall portfolio level in contrast to the individual asset level before the engagement
- By year 2, client expects significant time and cost savings, while more accurately identifying portfolio-wide strategic insights