One of the world’s top 10 healthcare organizations, the customer is a biotechnology innovator since 1980, with a presence in over 100 countries and focus on cardiovascular disease, oncology, bone health, neuroscience, nephrology and inflammation.
- Digital tagging and analytics on all their US based websites was missing, leading to no insight into customer behavior and web content performance
- Reporting setup was not centralized and resources were underutilized
- Processes were inconsistent and documentation was limited
We prepared a global Solution Design Reference for all websites and implemented a global Google Tag Manager configuration. We designed UTM parameters and setup channel processing rules in Google Analytics (GA), along with standard and custom Google Data Studio dashboards scaled to multiple websites. We then delivered GA trainings sessions of 2 hours each, to multichannel leads and brand managers, and set up a governance model to cater to new support requests.
- The customer observed significantly faster turnaround time for insight generation owing to the standardized website performance tracking and measurement framework, alongside a robust governance model, which supported 100+ maintenance requests
- With our intervention, 50+ email campaigns were tracked every year for 3 years, covering 15 therapeutic areas with 40 indications